Best Vacation Rentals Panama City Beach Fl
Beach Front Luxury Condos Low Rates, Free WiFi, Beach Setup, HBO
Leased Property: 17351 Front Beach Rd. Unit W302 or W303, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual covenants and agreements herein contained, Landlord hereby leases to Tenant and Tenant hereby leases from Landlord the above-described property under the following terms:
1. TENANT, FEES and DEPOSITS: Tenant renting this unit must be minimum of 25 years or older. This lease shall be for a period defined in payment agreement Refundable damage deposit is $250 and one time cleaning fee is $95. State and Local Tax is 12.50%. If Tenant's check returns for non-payment then Tenant agrees to pay a $40 returned check fee. Damage deposit will protect owner against damage and theft to the property. Damage deposit will be returned after Tenant vacates the property if the Property is not damaged or no theft has occurred. If damage exceeds $250 then Tenant is responsible for the remaining part of the damage. Please allow 7 days for return of the deposit.
2. UTILITIES. Landlord pays all utility charges on the property. Please do not leave sliding doors open while operating AC. Moisture may freeze up the evaporator coil in the air handler area and may cause damage to the system. If that happens Tenant is responsible for the cost of repairs.
Utility bill is one of the factors calculated in rental rate. Cooling and heating of the condo make about 90 percent of utility bill. Although utility companies suggest setting AC to 78 F and Heat to 68 F, thermostat at the condo is set to 74 F and 70 F, respectively and records the setting 24/7. Lowering AC or increasing Heat settings will result in excess utility bill above the estimated rate and early replacement of the AC unit. Guests can change the setting to their desired temperature and push HOLD button. However, there will be a charge of $2 per degree of departure from the set temperatures a day i.e. AC at 71 F will cost $6 a day or $42 a week which will be deducted from your deposit.
3. CONDITION and USE: Tenant shall examine the property upon arrival and let us know if there is any damage. Tenant shall not use the premises for any illegal purpose and shall not cause a nuisance for neighbors.
4. CLEANING: Garbage shoot down area is located on the west end of the unit (opposite site to the elevator). At the end of the lease, items in the condo shall be in the condition and the order as at the beginning of the term, except linens, towels and beds.
All towels and linens provided in the condo are ours. Missing or Stained linens will be charged to deposit as follow: Bath towels $20; Hand Towels or Bathmats $10; Washcloths $5; Sheets at Cost; Missing pillow and case $30. Cost of cleaning stained comforter, upholstery or carpet will be charged to Guest's deposit.
5. CHECK IN and OUT: Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am.
6. PETS and SMOKING: NO Pets or Smoking shall be allowed on the premises. If smoked there will be $50 or more to treat the unit, if you bring un-authorized pet, pet is $250 or more which will be charged to guest's deposit.
7. PARKING. Two parking permit are for each condo. Please place the permit provided on your vehicle's rear view mirror or dashboard.
8. ATTORNEY'S FEES. In the event it becomes necessary to enforce this agreement through the services of an attorney, tenant shall be required to pay Landlord's attorney's fees. Tenant shall be required to pay any collection fees rendered.
9. CANCELLATION: Reservation can be cancelled at any time. If the unit is re-rented for the same period then tenant will receive the amount he or she paid less $100. If not re-rented then no refund.
10. SURRENDER OF PREMISES. At the expiration of the terms of this lease, Tenant shall immediately remove its goods and effects and peaceably yield up the premises to Landlord in as good a condition as when delivered to Tenant, ordinary wear and tear excepted.